Rocky Mountain Adventure Medicine
Rocky Mountain Adventure Medicine is a dynamic and innovative company and a recognized leader in first aid practices, remote medicine, rescue and outdoor safety. We teach a full range of programs for urban and remote environments; we provide medical response and rigging teams for the most extreme environments; we plan with you to ensure that your risks are mitigated, that you are prepared for emergencies and that you have a plan in place to manage any incidents that arise.
The business was incorporated in 2000 by Dave and Brenda Watt. Since that time the company has earned a reputation as a leader in safety solutions. With a focus on preparation and prevention, RMAM has become recognized as a source of expertise for those who work and play in a more remote environment.
Courses have been designed by Rocky Mountain Adventure Medicine to effectively blend theory and practice in a positive learning environment. Courses are compliant with OH&S and/or NFPA standards in order to promote due diligence.
Training Services for those who work and play in remote environments
- We offer a full range of first aid training and corporate safety solutions to ensure regulatory compliance and due diligence with respect to employee safety and well being.
- We are one of very few companies in Alberta with wilderness first aid courses recognized by Alberta Workplace Health and Safety.
- Take a closer look at our complete range of safety training options from Outdoor Survival to Animal / Bear Awareness.
Don’t see what you are looking for? Give us a call – we customize courses on a regular basis.
Medical and Safety Services that provide you with the supplies, kits and equipment that you need.
- First Aid kits and medical supplies to meet your specific needs
- Survival kits for field staff
Emergency Preparedness and Response Consulting
- We identify risks
- Develop a preparedness plan
- Implement the plan
- Monitor and test the plan on an ongoing basis.
- 20 years of experience providing training in Alberta
- Known for providing quality programs and services
- Highly respected, professional and credible service provider throughout western Canada
- Reputation for providing knowledgeable, experienced and engaging instructors
- Providing a safe, consistent learning environment that values the expertise and experience of our students
- Offering programs which focus on developing confidence and competence in course participants
- We work hard to constantly update and improve our programs and services to enhance our offering to our clients
- We strive to be client centred- flexible, reliable and loyal to our valued customers
[Rocky Mountain Adventure Medicine] are experienced professionals who deliver safety training to the highest standard. In organizing training events, they have always been most accommodating in meeting the needs of the CBE participants. The staff is very personable and they know how to structure a learning environment that allows for exceptional learning.