Emergency First Aid focuses on the basic areas of preserving life, preventing further injury and providing first aid care until medical aid is available. This course is intended for the first aider who has EMS care within 15 minutes. Participants receive a course workbook and an Emergency First Aid certification. Participants will have the option to purchase first aid kit at a discounted rate during the course.
- Medical, Legal and Documentation issues
- Communicable Diseases
- Patient Assessment System
- Airway, Breathing and Circulation
- Choking Management – Adult, Child & Infant patient
- CPR and AED Training (Level C) includes adult, child and infant skills
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Heart Attack, Angina and Stroke
Because this course is only delivered for private groups the above course schedule is flexible and may be altered to fit your requirements. We will work with you as best we can to ensure that course content and skills are relevant and fit with your specific needs and requirements.
Manitoba – First Aider 1
Saskatchewan – N/A
Yukon – EFA
Private Courses Only
As the teaching vendor for our own Wilderness First Aid Program, Rocky Mountain Adventure Medicine has consistently provided our students with the highest levels of quality instruction and professionalism.